Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 879 - Even Though You’re Just A Jun!!

Fed-Kun's army
fluff smug face is too cute <3

@Hoezell

That profile pic though... does it go all the way in? or she just caught something good?

Double-page supporter
@KazumaLee94

I agree with a lot of what you said, but I think it's a bit too early to worry about the author stalling like that yet. Even though she did spend most of the day with them, it's only because they're in the same class, not like they had the whole day to just talk. They've also kind of covered the how their relationship will affect them with the "friends/rivals/lovers" thing. They're high schoolers also, so with that in mind I personally feel like the story is flowing fine right now.

Also, I hope they're probably going to talk about first date plans in the next chapter or two. As happy as Tomo is now, I still see her needing some help in that department (but maybe she'll surprise me).

I personally can't wait to see them interact as a couple without the cheesiness turned up to 11 but that's probably gonna take some time for them. They're cute and all, but I also get Carol and Misuzu's reaction lol.

Dex-chan lover
The girls are so jelly.

I like how everyone was "damn Jun and Tomo should just confess" and now they're all "damn Jun should just die" instead.

"Even though you're just a jun! That block head almost look like a gigolo making grils doki2."
-dark, mochi

Dex-chan lover
Well we've at least confirmed Tomo has higher defensive stats than No Guard Wife. In Pokemon terms that was a 1x effectiveness. Wasnt resisted but wasn't a full type weakness with STAB either.

Fed-Kun's army
It still feels like No Guard Wife but Tomo's got allies

ajNB6vr.jpg

The alternate response taken from another manga(Henyjo):
agqpnxZ.png

Double-page supporter
To me looks like an indirect to them.
It's time Misuzu and Carol grow the fuck up.

Dex-chan lover
he became a too-good-to-be-true boyfriend so they can't accept it ? x'D

Group Leader
Oh my...
I didn't think I was missing this characters that much.

Users who are viewing this thread