Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 880 - Best Friend ->Father

Dex-chan lover
watch as the author troll us all by making them break up coz tomo realizes that while she wanted to be treated as a girl she didnt actually wanted a romantic relationship or some shit

but in all honestly it feels that the author went: welp they are happy now...what do i do now?, ahhh i got it! lets fuck it up

Dex-chan lover
The hell Misuzu said she get it. You single af, man. I also don't get it. What she even mean ?
And why "father" in the title of the chapter ?

Dex-chan lover
I’m hoping for a normal discussion between Tomo and Jun, like “we’re a couple but we can do things almost like before” and not some idiocy like “it was funnier before, let’s break up”.
If the author make them split up, after years of following this + waiting for long hiatus...I don’t know if he would be one of the best trolls ever, or only a gigantic prick.

WTF you just cant please some women can you....Smdh. She finally has him at the point she wanted him but has to start messing with it just cause she wants too many things. Just freaken take the honeymoon phase before you get back to the normal one. Dont know what the hell she really wants and constantly is self-sabotaging now....

Double-page supporter
Not this shit again. Give an inch, take a mile. Fucking Christ, never satisfied.

I thought Tomo's line was a bit confusing so I looked it up.

落ち着きすぎ means: too calm, too composed, too stable, etc

I can only assume she feels Jun has gotten a bit boring? still not sure if she now wants him to treat her more as a bro with the rough and tumble play that comes along with it, or if she's annoyed that he seems to be too comfortable with himself and wants to seem him act more flustered or something.

considering the title is best friend -> father I'm going to go with the interpretation that she feels Jun is being too protective/careful around her and she wants a more competitive attitude from him.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of misogynists here. Each woman is different, don't lump all of us together then make a stereotype. As a woman, I don't understand this chapter along with Tomo's thought process at all.

Wow so none of you notice how Jun try way to much to be comprhensive ? A hint about the title : he became more protective than her father.

@Sype
yep, i think that too. that the meaning of this page, is that Jun is turning into a overprotective Father lol, like "becarefull you can get hurt...my love(stupid shining smile)"

@miyako19
A lot of misogynists here.

That's why we have block blockety block block. Don't waste keystrokes trying to civilize insecure man-childs.

Double-page supporter
Code:
[sub][USER=60345]@princeofcups[/USER] said:[/sub]
A lot of misogynists here.

That's why we have block blockety block block. Don't waste keystrokes trying to civilize insecure man-childs.
[sup][sub][USER=47058]@miyako19[/USER] said:[/sub]
A lot of misogynists here. Each woman is different, [b]don't lump all of us together then make a stereotype[/b]. As a woman, I don't understand this chapter along with Tomo's thought process at all.[/sup]
Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call irony.

Dex-chan lover
Karate and fighting in general mean a lot to Tomo. Most other girls can't offer her much of a challenge in matches. She's really disappointed Jun doesn't want to fight her anymore. She might even be afraid Jun's more mellow behavior in her company could be an indication of Jun becoming softer in general. I reckon she would prefer Jun to be Bear Killer Junior instead, after her father. I'm not overly surprised she's this hasty with her judgement, either. She's not a super smart individual.

Users who are viewing this thread