Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 891 - Go Get Him, Tomo-chan!

Aggregator gang
@gormadoc @Ghede You all might be right in saying that I'm looking this too seriously. I think my complaint stems from me being frustrated at the author for not really committing to change. We have already been through over 800 chapters of Tomo talking to her friends about romance while trying to get the upper hand on her relationship with Jun. Now that we got a confession and Jun and Tomo are going out, instead of seeing how this new development plays out, the author is doing the same schtick. Tomo is still talking to her friends about dating and she's still trying to get the upper hand in the relationship she has with Jun. It's like the author doesn't want to (or lacks the ability to) write Jun and Tomo in a stable relationship. The author has no idea how to continue the story after Jun and Tomo get together and is just stalling for time until a good idea comes up, if that idea even comes up.

You have to admit, the only aspect of the story that's changed after Jun and Tomo entered thier relationship is Jun acting all introspective and understanding. Other than that it's the same old song and dance.

Fed-Kun's army
@KazumaLee94 The hilarious thing about that is whenever there's progress within the story, the author usually takes a hiatus right after.

It's gotten to the point that on Reddit, we joke around by claiming that just saying the word "Progress" increases the story by 30 chapters, and so far, we haven't been proven wrong.

Double-page supporter
And that's why not many man understand how women mind works lmao.
It's simpleeee
She just want to see his embarassed face!!!!!
That's why Tomo's mom really like teasing her husband.
Geez man, i'm tired looking at the same arguments.

Dex-chan lover
Tomo can 'win' this easily. Carol already showed the way. Jun cannot ... let me repeat that for the people in the cheap seats ... CANNOT handle a sexually forward woman. Hell, the boy was traumatized when Carol put her boobs on him and tried to kiss him. If Tomo would just get over herself the fight would be over and Jun would be saying 'humanahumanahumana'.

Also, something tells me that 900 sounds like a good round number to end this manga on for some reason. If Jun faints during the date due to some Carol taught shenanigans from Tomo he could wake up to a calm Tomo lap pillow that develops into a real kiss. And they live HAPPILY EVER AFTER ... THE END. Until they have like 16 kids and break ALL the beds.

Alright Jun, your facade of confidence shall crumble before the might of Dressed up Tomo!

Dex-chan lover
*grab a popcorn while waiting for the next chapter*

This gonna be interesting

Aggregator gang
My money's on the Queen and Fluff stalking them... I can't see them wanting to miss whatever comes.

Power Uploader
Oh yeah, don't forget that Tomo-chan comes out one hour later tonight because of DST taking effect last night (DST isn't applied in Japan)

Users who are viewing this thread