Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 892 - Lesson Prep Complete

Fed-Kun's army
So I guess Tomo will never be satisfied until she has her boyfriend under her thumb. She can't just be happy that she's dating Jun? Jun just wants to make Tomo happy and the manga would rather see him as a guy that needs to be taken down a peg because he doesn't get flustered easily.

Is this what people wanted? A relationship where the guy wants to be good to his girlfriend and the girl and her friends (particularly Misuzu) wants the boyfriend to be putty in her hands? Why do these girls view this relationship as a win or lose scenario?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
She can dress the part, but she still can't act the part, so...

@KazumaLee94

I think you may be looking into it a bit too much. I think she's just been told by Misuzu how to recognize when Jun is embarrassed because she herself is very poor at gauging that kind of thing and she's happy she finally gets to figure out how he's reacting to seeing her in the moment.

And the only person who willingly wants to go out with Misuzu is the guy who wants to be commanded or pushed around. Every other guy finds her too scary to deal with.

@KazumaLee94
Dude, your insecurities are showing. There are meds that can help with that and also your self esteem problems.

Also, where are all the "there's no progress" people now? Now that the Tomo and Jun relationship has seriously progressed, they are nowhere to be found. Crickets.

Fed-Kun's army
@princeofcups While there is "progress" with Jun and Tomo going out, there's not much development as far as characters go. Sure Jun is now more considerate, in a sense, but everyone else is basically the same. Tomo does not understand how relationships work, Misuzu takes joy in making Jun angry while helping Tomo, Carol is still a space cadet, and everyone else didn't really matter (at least at this point).

Despite this new relationship, the author is still using the same jokes and situations without much character growth to make it fresh. At this point, while it's still enjoyable, the manga has gotten stale.

Also real mature of you saying I need medication for criticizing Tomo's character these past few chapters. I'm sure everyone who feels that relationships shouldn't be viewed as a "winner vs loser" scenario (or simply disagrees with you over how a manga is written) are considered crazy from your point of view.

Users who are viewing this thread