Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 912 - The Strongest Obstacle

Dex-chan lover
Probably the author will pull something like

Dad beats jun

Tomom beats Dad and she allow'em for dating end of story

LMAO Poor Tomo, actually no wait poor Jun, he has to go against her Dad.

Dex-chan lover
Ah... we're not back to square one but there was an additional variable on the equation...

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing this is just an excuse to end the series in a more fitting note — with an all out dramatic brawl (that or Tomo will just KO her dad)

Dex-chan lover
jun should have kicked the dad in the nuts right there and then knocked him out. "looks like i win"

conditional approval means you don't need them to specifically say they approve

Dex-chan lover
this actually fits neatly with this story so i can't really complain about the step back

Dex-chan lover
That's it folks, the game is over. The refs have stepped in and called the match due to unsportsmanlike conduct. The crowd is furious and the fans are starting to riot. Unfortunately, the refs' decision cannot be overruled by the crowd. Fans must have a bitter taste in their mouths since it was shaping up as Tomo's win. See you next season on ... will Tomo get some.

That must be hard to be Jun.
* I don't think this will be over soon. The story is great for shounen - like Tsuredure Children - readers certainly want more. Then about their relationship, wow, I'm really looking forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98 the aizawa style is trained to always be prepared for all kinds of dirty tricks and disadvantaged situation, remember?

Users who are viewing this thread