Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 912 - The Strongest Obstacle

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps this means Tomo's old man actually accepts Jun. Karate merely is that bear killer's whole life, and he personally trained Jun as well. Furthermore, Jun subscribes to his bear killer karate, not to the sports karate, which makes him stronger than Tomo in absolute terms but still lose against her if rules are to be followed. It could be that the old man has very high expectations for Jun, and basically the best thing he imagines he could give Jun (after Tomo) is to make Jun master the way of the karate to the point of being able to beat his master.

Double-page supporter
@starburst98 Nope. That is the move of a coward. You forgot that they are both martial artists and according to rule, you are not allowed to hit the body part under the belt. It is poor sportsmanship if you did that.

Double-page supporter
I hope Tomo is so pissed that she will go and fight her dad herself

50 chapter Jun training in the mountains arc
50 chapter Jun vs Tomodad fight arc
1 chapter kiss
The end.

Dex-chan lover
(-.-) *253 chapters later
tomo: You finally beat my dad, now let kiss.
Junichirou:....Your grandpa still didn't approve so... wait for another 500 chapter plz and I'm gonna be yours.
tomo: ..........
tomo: that's it, I'm gonna fuck my flatchested friend

Dad is only doing the right thing you plebs. They should've gone to their parents together first. You reap what you sow.

@Regilius maybe that's the correct thing to do, but after 3 or God knows how many years of waiting for this, it's normal for the people to be frustrated about this guy's attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread