Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 922 - I Can't Promise That

Group Leader
She still dresses like shit, omg.
A school jacket over a basketball sweat over a school shirt ?

Ah- anyways, in a way, I hope this series will just end up with a murder suicide or something, because as Misuzu state herself... How boring at this point.

giphy.gif

Im guessing Hes probably gonna say hes made her wait long enough and doesnt want to any more of something. At least i hope that. Jun has been pretty good lately so im hoping hes not gonna be on some dumb crap again.

Contributor
Yawn.

I really read this manga until now only because of Misuzu.
That's probably why i feel like the story is extremely bad now.

Dex-chan lover
I guess we know what the sequel is then. Jun moving to South America to take up Brazilian Ju Jitsu under the Gracies and bulking up to a much higher weight division which should only take about 5 years. As it stands Jun is probably middleweight to super middleweight at most while Gorou is 100% a heavy to super heavyweight.

Yanagida needs to hand the reins over to Sandrovich Yabako.

Fed-Kun's army
What should happen now to end things off is some random asshole delinquent starts shit with them. Each of them immediately goes "beast mode" to defend the other.

They get suspended for fighting in school, but it's a good thing; it reminds them that their relationship is so precious to them that they will defy the rules to preserve it -- and therefore, even though it's Tomo's dad, to give in to his stupid rule is forgetting what they're about.

And the delinquent is really puzzled when both of them give him a "thank you" for helping them see the light.

Yeah... rather than waiting every day for developments see you guys in a week!

Dex-chan lover
I hope he's got some good reasoning on the next page because this is dumb as all get-out.

Users who are viewing this thread