Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 938 - I've Been Here For A Little While!

It's me!
dio.PNG

Dex-chan lover
nice, so apparently this series got axed or w.e and its ending next week or something, they sent a twitter confirming its ending, what a fucking joke OTL

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki well is been known that this was going to be the last arc and volume (volume 8) for a few months anyway (announced around september 2018 iirc), it would've ended earlier, but the problem was the hiatus.

So this is the ending arc of this manga after añl the bullshit hiatus we get this crap...

Dex-chan lover
For the studio audience you might be wondering 'if she was here for a while why did the status effects not apply'. You see the buff did not apply because in order for the buff to apply she has to announce her presence. She now has to chant the mantra for the buff/debuff to apply as necessary. The chant is "Dad, this is the man I love ... and if you do anything more to stop my relationship ... I will never speak to you again" ... with those magic words dad takes 100 true damage, receives 'delirium' and loses -5 points to focus and will while Jun gets a +10 buff to speed, stamina, endurance, power and crit. OR she could also walk up to dad and deliver 'daughter punch' which does +1000 emotional damage ... which does an all stat debuff based on a percentage of a d20x2 roll.

Users who are viewing this thread