Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 945

I wasn’t expecting these last chapters to have multiple pages, but it’s quite fitting for a finale.

So the father needs to know the one beside Tomo will be strong enough to stay by her side, no matter what ridiculous situation she throws herself into, without missing a beat.
I can kind of respect that

Dex-chan lover
kek

Also, I agree with @Tcof. When he started talking about tomo moving to help others instantly I was kinda ??? I mean, I’m sure she would but it just felt a bit forced.

Double-page supporter
YAY JUN <3
lmao i feel like this being the ending is just a prank tho lol surely there's gotta be a sequel series in store soon where we see tomo and jun being happily married with like 20 grandkids or something ;)

edit: nvm i got baited lul

Dex-chan lover
As a fan of battle manga, I like this chapter. And by manga logic, what Gorou is doing makes sense. But It would be freakingly hilarious if It turns out that it's all in Jun's mind and the father simply doesn't want to let Tomo go.

Dex-chan lover
"End"?? For real? What is this inconclusive battle Manga or something? 🤔

Double-page supporter
"End" does Fumita got the axed or he just got tired of the daily grind?

Dex-chan lover
so we gonna get 5 chapters every day from no to 14 july? bcs for now i cant see how you can close all characters lines in 3 remaining days (if its true and manga enden on 14 july)

Double-page supporter
Quote from the scanlator site (#Dropout) : Check out from 942, 4 pages were released today. Also, this is not the end despite what dipshits on reddit say.

Users who are viewing this thread