Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Contributor
The fluffiest part of the fluff must be very fluffy mmm...
Just how fluffy that thing is mmm...

Contributor
Oh come on Jun, Your mind might forget it from the blunt trauma, but Your body will never forget that fluff puff.

Well, Tomo, only one way of making Jun forget Fluffy's fluff: Offer him your own

Edit: Oh my

Ch. 770-774 Humor! Developments! More Developments! Everyone's so funny and adorable! I'm in love!!!

How long til we get an anime of this. I know its 4-koma, but it has over 700 chapters now. I think they can weave some good episodes that are shorter.

Dex-chan lover
Early prediction: Jun is Prince Charming, Tomo is Cinderella, Misuzu is the evil stepmother, Carol is the fairy godmother, Tanabe is the rat that pulls the carriage.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Gee, I wonder who will inexplicably end up involved

Dex-chan lover
Tomo as Cinderella and when she gets done up for the ball she looks like she did when Carol and Misuzu dressed her up earlier and Jun realises it was her back then?

Dex-chan lover
prediction: fluff is cinderella, tomo is the prince, misuzu is the step mother, and jun is a tree.

Aggregator gang
@pokefairy: Prediction fail. Shame because that woulda been good. Somehow Tomo and Jun will get the Cinderella and Prince role, though I'm hoping a mob girl will get Cinderella. I can't see Misuzu accepting it.

Jun as the prince and Misuzu as Cinderella is the only combination to make the past relationship highlights works.

More drama for misuzu (and potential bulling the game boy), tomo gonna flip her shit with jealousy and Tanabe may grow a pair and be more aggressive for Misuzu.

fluff as Cinderella would be too dangerous...Psycho Misaki is still lurking somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread