Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Group Leader
Usually I don't like school setting/romance manga that much but I find this strangely addictive.
Must be the absurd chemistry between these characters; particularly appreciating the unpredictable balance
between genius and retard in Carol.
My first chapter casually was the one when she donates gold bars to Tomo for her birthday, which made me laugh
my ass off and so my readership started (I'm very envious of Tomo, nobody ever made me a present like that.
By the way, where are those gold bars now? Don't remember author addressing this issue later. I hope she put them in a safe place)

@Nolonar I get it now, suits her effectively. I'm very curious if there were nicknames for her mother Ferris too.
I can only imagine the community reaction after the flashback of her proposal meeting/pregnancy warning,
must have been very funny.

@Deoxyribo9 "Carol and Tomo are cute!" Amen brother, preach that!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxZuq57_bYM
Your avatar is great too
I guess you will appreciate this little present I made for you people
https://imgur.com/5ZZGDJz

Group Leader
@DjAlexDubCheck

>By the way, is Fumita Yanagida a male or a female ?
Most likely a male. Also a hentai artist.

>By the way, where are those gold bars now? Don't remember author addressing this issue later. I hope she put them in a safe place
It was implied that girls had spent it on new clothes for Tomo

Dex-chan lover
My shit-radar is picking a misunderstanding coming this way!

Tanabe's power is materializing every 150 chapters or so when somebody needs to be exploited

Group Leader
Wtf?
Tanabe is trying to hug Misuzu-sama on Tomo-chan web comic cover - https://imgur.com/a/2UI9f

Contributor
Tanabe's father sounds both sweet and mortifyingly embarrassing to have as a parent.

Not only is Tanabe trying to hug Misuzu, but she is elbowing him in the stomach (which is why is face looks weird).

Read Vol 6 extras. After seeing Tomom and Todad interactions I gotta wonder how Tomo ever got born? Tomom must have used ninja skills and bondage to do the deed.:dancing_women:

I guess we're finally getting the Tanabe backstory arc none of us asked for. And it only took until Vol. 7.

Double-page supporter
Tanabe's dad has become more memorable than his own son in a single chapter. Such is the life of a background character .

Group Leader
@Killua
>The chapters 461 and 462 are the same... one chapter is missing?
Yeap
461's duplicated and "Ch.465 : Impure Goodwill " is missing

Dex-chan lover
So... did they ever explain why the shop's called "Tatsumi"? And what exactly is a "Tanabe"?

/joke

Users who are viewing this thread