Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

well.. I guess if we'd be buying ie paying to read this work, things would most definitely be faster.

At this point I'm pretty sure if Tomo murders her dad no jury would convict her. Way to cockblock your own daughter, dude!

Dex-chan lover
Wait so after the Hiatus, it will enter its final chapter/arc? Not sure, I use Google translate on the author's twitter post.

Dex-chan lover
Something seems to be wrong with the chapter list from inside the reader. It only shows chapters 10 and up, and if you're on chapter 1-9 it says they're chapter 912 and then acts like you reached the very end if you try to go to the next one. Doesn't look like it will let you go back either, so it's not even behaving like it actually is 912 and sending you to 911 when you try that.

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro I've had that issue as well, was told to use some third-party whatsit.

As new chapters are added, older chapters are leaving/being removed from the scrolling list.

Supporter
Just arrived, re-reading time.
X4966An.jpg

Double-page supporter
Very nice, those look great!! I ought to get in on the physical release myself. How are they, quality-wise?

Double-page supporter
I'm reading on reddit that apparently the hiatus was extended into "sometime in May"

can somebody knowledgeable with the social media stuff show us whats happening? pretty please.

Double-page supporter
aaaand now we're quickly running out of "sometime in May" 😝
either we're seeing this soon, or the reign of hiatus has returned
only about a week left- time will tell

Hopefully sooner than later.
Nevertheless, I am prepared for a Berserkian update flow.
The series is worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread