Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Pretty good read. Progressive storylines, simple but yet cozy and fun to read, and the comedy aspect is top-notch. I laughed out loud a lot while reading this even though I'm often pretty cold and expressionless. The art is delicate, the fashion (cloth choice) is top-level for which I think all of us can easily enjoy, very pleasing to the eyes. Even though it lacks a bit of depth for each other characters and storylines but what do you expect from a manga that is constructed solely on 1-page-bits? Each page has its own immediate fulfillment and meaning, I think it's amazing for the author to achieve this form of manga and for it to have such fun and interesting plots. 8/10, it is that manga that you enjoy casually on a bright day with some cool drinks on the side. It is that manga, heh, I'm so cringe.

Dex-chan lover
I lost my place while reading this, so I’m starting again from the beginning

Luckily, I gave myself amnesia (via way of not touching this in two years), so wish me luck

Well, I (emphasis on I since everyone else seemed to enjoy it)fucking hated that, the first 800 chapters were decent but the remaining chapters made me wanna drop this, I even read the last 50 chapters in probably just 10 seconds, just barely skimming over the images.

Overall pretty decent read.

I like how the story is character driven, things happen because one of them did or said something in the past like when
Jun and Misuzu dated
or when
Tomo called Jun an idiot after he confessed to her at the rooftop

And some other things I liked like the reaction faces, the comedy,
Tree June
, their parents, and other stuff.

I like this series it was alot of fun reading. 7/10

Like i finished this in 2 days...tho most of you guys finished this in a day... i have my excuses why i finished it in 2days i got diagnosed that i caught diabetes by reading this. Still this is so fun at 1st i got bored because its 1 page per chapter but the story itself is so interesting that will keep you reading the whole manga. Congrats to our Mc and Heroine.

Ps. Im so glad to be alive.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else watching the anime? It's pretty faithful to the manga version.

Dex-chan lover
Finally got to hear it
5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwE8Z3d1lMGV_GYdJI98W20Q

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwOY10gubLQ-KIiAJ54IqgjE

Dex-chan lover
3 thing surprised me
1. This series concluded before the anime
2. There’re almost 1,000 chapter
3. This is a 1 page per chapter

quite cute, i wish it had some extra when they grow up kinda content, but since they dont my headcannon will be plenty :p

Dex-chan lover
For every remotely romantic thing in here there’s 200 hardcore punches to the face. I question the genre lol

This rendition of a tomboy is also alien to me, despite having known more than a few, growing up in the edges of Appalachia.

Despite that, I definitely recall girls who acted exactly like this. Weird nostalgia to those times. Never my type, but boy were some of my classmates all over ‘em.

Users who are viewing this thread