Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

MD@Home
Loved it. Unfortunately in cancerous California tomboys are considered trans and pumped full of drugs. Sad days for tomboys

Don't let the 900+ chapters intimidate you, they're actually 1 page a piece, took me about 2 days to finish reading it all. Highly recommend, extremely cute and super funny, I was laughing almost every chapter. Great read.

Yup, I held off on this manga cause I saw 900+ chapters. Like others have said, I read it in 2 days. Recommended. I like the romance, the comedy, and thank god the drama wasn't all that bad. Plus childhood friends get together!

For some reason, every chapter after vol1 ch3 takes me to the most recent chapter. Which sucks because I really want to read this series start to finish.

Good romantic comedy, mostly I laughed because I understood the humor and characters. There is a time I got teary because of their good friendship. So I rated it 10/10.

The only thing and almost everything I request is that I hope there would be more chapters? lol.

Dex-chan lover
they did her dirty in the cover art but overall 10/10

now I can say I've read a 900+ chapter manga

I’m gonna tell you what! I’ve done nothing for the past 16 hours but read this manga. It’s so GOOD! I was just thinking to myself “Man what’s up with all this Romance Manga and Anime kinda sucking and really killing the mood most of the time?” But this..... Don’t get me wrong this is long but it feel pretty organic and it makes you feel something. Hell right now as I’m lying in bed I am feeling absolutely lonely from reading this and remembering that I don’t have a gf but that’s okay because this Manga gave me a feeling I haven’t felt since my last gf. A feeling of being loved.

Dex-chan lover
IDK how but 292, 298 and 314 got messed up. It's just these Code Lyoko looking motherfuckers and the word "disease" plastered above them

Masterpiece in my opinion. Funny, cute main trio, engaging and satisfying to read. Gonna miss this until I come back and binge it again in the future. Tomo, Misuzu, Carol, and all the rest are great characters lol. Even the guy everyone forgets about! Him and his father are hilarious

I see everyone praising this but no one is mentioning how good the “romance” is.

Does the romance actually happen? Is it satisfying? Happy end? Spoil it for me.

Dex-chan lover
Very Nice.

I started reading this manga for fluff, and got a lot more. While the story really was all over the place, I absolutely loved Misuzu's character. I felt the character development that she went through was just... Amazing. Other than that, the story got stale and boring quite quickly (I can't really blame it, as each "chapter" was like a comic, which is not a good way to set something up for a story. This manga's strongpoint was definitely the characters, and it pulled most of them off quite nicely. Good "manga" but far from perfect.

I'm re-reading this manga and I have to say @Konrad2 is the unsung hero of this series. Everytime I go to the comments I can count that "Thanks for the translation" will be there, standing strong. I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread