Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

I would love a side series about Misuzu and Tanabe. We've seen a lot of Carol's story already so I don't find that one as tempting a prospect, but seeing Tanabe win Misuzu over would be fun!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not that far into the story but I don't really like the dude maybe I'd like him more if he was trans m2f than he's not ignorant just a tomboy

Dex-chan lover
I liked it, but it started with a bang and ended with a whimper. Some dumb BS near the end, and it lost the charm, fun, and imagination near the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Phew~
Really dodged a bullet by not reading this during its ongoing era.
Must have sucked reading it for 4 years daily, and then having it to end like that.
With all the hype this series generated, I can't even fathom the disappointment.

But it was okay as a binge read.

This was my first 4-Koma and man was it good! I love redhead tomboy characters and Tomo was perfect in that regard. The ending was sweet, but after waiting so long for them to get together I can't help, but wanting to see more of there relationship a follow-up series would be great, but I wouldn't want them to ruin it. I'd say this is in my top list for feel good romcom's to stay and I rank it a 10/10.

My recommends if you liked this:

Do Chokkyuu Kareshi X Kanojo -feels a lot like this though they are in a relationship already by chapter 20ish and I can't see how there going to make the plot better after that point waiting to see I guess....

I want to Read this from chapter 1 vut why the fuck it kept leading me to the last one?! even the chapter 2 and so on the same!

I've done it.... I saw this on a manga voice dub over thing on YouTube then binge read it all In a single day... It was perfect...I can now rest...

This series sure is structered in a weird way, difficult to get to the first chapter, but don't let that stop you, this series is hillarious.

Chapter 102; Must resist urge to find nearest sadistic loli and violently shake her!
Chapter 124.5ex: You two look great with your hair down :D

Fed-Kun's army
Too many chapters. No ones talking about how good the romance is. Does it progress?

Honestly this is the best wholesome manga I've ever read🤗 I can't get over this. Now I really want a girl like her😅

Honestly this the best wholesome manga I've ever read🤗I'll never get over this. Too cute.🤗

Users who are viewing this thread