Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

954 chapters and long hiatuses just to come up with this bowl of soggy shit of an ending. good job author-san.
this manga is like having sex with an overly christian chick. all build up and very little pay off.

Double-page supporter
slow at the start, nice at the middle, unsatisfying at the end. people suck at ending stories, so do i that's why i never got an A in my writing test, but man that ending reeked of "how the fuck am i going to end what i started"

Supporter
I have read it till chapter 30, it was meh for me. So, that now it has ended, is it worth to read it all? I mean is ending worth the 950 chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Well, done Tomo-Chan, well done.
5b58ad853a66e055604587.gif

Aggregator gang
misuzu-chan, if you still don't have boyfriend, why don't i become one :v

pretty sad that only tomo and carol who end up going out :( AUTHOR YOU SHOULD MAKE MISUZU-TAN HAVE BF AND THEN LIVE HAPPILY AFTER :( :( well im pretty satisfied with this ending though :v

plz some one come out of my closet and tell me " !!it a prank, bro!!" and than show me the real ending because this ending was so unsatisfying

Dex-chan lover
This author don't had a real limit, ending it now without showing the other characters is dumb.
I hope the author wants to put the real ending in the compiled book and that is why it ended this way.
It was better if it reached 1000 pages but money decides things.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, kind of a disappointing ending, but at least we got an ending I guess.
And thanks to all those who translated this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread