Tomodachi ga Skirt haite mitai tte Itte kita Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The time my friend wanted to try a kimono

Dex-chan lover
@saintly1337 I never wore a skirt but my days on the crew team made me a big advocate for compression clothes during physical activity. That and it's one of the only socially acceptable times I can show off my legs.

Fed-Kun's army
@saintly1337 I wish had a skirt to borrow ;-; I have slightly wider hips and a skinnier waist than most guys but I don't have the face for crossdressing.

They might as well add the "shounen ai" tag already. We can all see where this is going.

@Nylodale my thoughts exactly... I presume that they wanted to seem knowledgable, but mixed up circumcision with castration? Either way, I don't particularly see why those would help with wearing a skirt...

Double-page supporter
@vessalius Not that turning yourself into an eunuch is any better, but I digress. I probably don't want to know either.

Dex-chan lover
she had everything planned from the start lol

...wait I mean he, he had

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Nylodale @vessalius

because back on our old times (glorious pre 2000 era), circumcision was never done in a hospital but rather a traditional one. look up for Philippines' traditional circumcision.

we boys back then wear skirts or jerseys larger than ours to basically give room to our newly circumsized dicks so there's that.

@Nylodale @xSauriaNx

Risky search of the day, and the results are...

Males in the Phillipines do not typically get circumcised immediately after birth, but rather prior to puberty (although it is also wrong to call it circumcision from what I have read. It is apparently superincision). After this happens, it is common for them to wear skirts as a way to avoid pain. Source: Wikipedia article on Tuli (rite)

This whole exchange was caused by a difference in culture.

Dex-chan lover
@vessalius something we all can agree upon... in causing sudden "eh" to each one of us.

us southerners have a term when after a "Tuli" and the dick kind of get infected or swollen, we call it "Kamatis" which in context can be transliterated as "The Tomato-ing" 'cause the swelling of it looks like a damn cherry tomato... xD

Users who are viewing this thread