Tomodachi ga Skirt haite mitai tte Itte kita Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The time my friend wanted to try a kimono

Dex-chan lover
@xSauriaNx Man, what a culture shock, I never really considered that. It's actually kinda interesting. Is this in all of Philippines or is it in certain regions?

Dex-chan lover
@Nylodale majority of Philippines. There's bound to be some tribes in the mountains that doesn't do this kind of thing especially those whose contact with the modern civilization is minimal. But it is deeply rooted in our culture even to this day.

Double-page supporter
So seriously does Kanade actually have a feeling for his friend?

For now it looks more like they are just have fun but sometimes Kanade's action does seem like he may really likes Nekome in a romantic way.

Dex-chan lover
Helping your bro dress nice and pretty in floral pattern is just part of the bro code

Double-page supporter
I mean, if they made it out of his house, they obviously have his parents approval.

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro They seem to have zero qualms about going to public places where they could theoretically meet classmates either. I guess everybody around them either already knows or would be totally cool about it 🤔 Good for them in any case !

Users who are viewing this thread