Tomodachi Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Huh? Is Yuuichi-kun Doubting His Friends?

I've only read the first chapter so i can judge for the rest of the story, but the premise of this story seems a bit off. This manga uses a very weird notion of what a friend is. Honestly, if my "friend" stole the money for a school trip in order to make his friends pay his dept on his behalf by making them do this shit, i would tell him to go F himself.

Dex-chan lover
40 million yen... that's around $200,000 USD. What kind of naive sheltered high schooler would say "okay!" to this, just because someone they considered a friend got them knocked unconscious so they could have the opportunity to "help" clear their debt, without being willing to reveal themselves...

Fed-Kun's army
hm...I like how they started with the premise that friends means more to him then anything-- but I feel like they should've added some shit after they introduced his friends to make it more strong that they all like each other. ive heard of Mal that the beginning is pretty rocky but after its rlly good so im trusting, hopefully this story is as good as people say it is.

i would ask for the reason behind them needing to borrow that much money, when i am close to broke myself

@U235 Well that means that you have an open relationship. In co-gender friend groups, people can't be as direct or "straightforward" as they will be considered cold or "he/her can't read the mood". Plus Japan has a tendency to be very indirect and non-confrontational so..... I do agree though, that friend needs an ass whooping for pulling everybody esle with him/her.

@CasDolph-_-1 there is rich friend ?
a; go to trip
b ; what cost?
a ; 1 $
b ; ok, lets trip
rich friend is c
c ; no, i add $900000000
a ;ok
then suddenly
x ; hey the $910000000 is missing
y ; yeah, somoene from this class is stealing it

the mc and the shy girl are most sus to me. shy girl bc she seems too innocent and mc bc he had a flashback and also he was tweaking when he found out abt the debt

bruh, money is just paper and numbers. Its all in your head. Imma be speaking and just double my own debt, no stress. They want me to pay it back? nah. They're just gonna kill me instead? Its a win-win homies. I dont even know what im talking about, on to chapter 2!

Users who are viewing this thread