Tomodachi Game - Vol. 15 Ch. 72 - You Can't Do That...

Fed-Kun's army
@keepthefeather

It might have been the extra chapter with the girl and gang stuff, because at the end he’s like, in a room alone w manabu and there’s something said about being betrayed again but it could be taken as him being betrayed by everyone although I think it was referencing shiho

I thought Yuiichi's expression was twisted enough...Bob's even more phenomenal. Nooo best girl Satone D': may plot armor always be with you

Fed-Kun's army
Hnnnn she may be the traitor buuuut I think it’s for another reason and not the main reason, I still think “justice girl” is trying to hoodwink everyone by tricking people with a fact, like she is a traitor because she lied in the 1st game and it just was ripping in her insides.......Or something besides by what MC dude said himself that his black side feels good from taking advantage of someone nice.....I think he already knows everything...He took advantage of everyone right? So he probably already felt the difference in each individual

Previous scanslator really knows what's up. Not only their suspicion of bob is spot on, they even forecast Yuiichi and daddy's paternal bonding (see chapter 58's credit page)

Wow, that was fast its just been a week since the last chapter... Kokorogi is the most possible traitor candidate though so it's not that surprising... the other... shibe maybe? Shibe realizes too quickly in the TG first round, if I was in his place I will not realize a thing about how to half my debt, and shibe supposed to be the idiot here. dunno or maybe I'm just not that smart

Dex-chan lover
It was a little obvious she was the traitor, but even so, I have to wonder what Satone's reasoning was for getting herself into a situation where she'll quite obviously be pushed off of a cliff.

Like... that was clearly on purpose.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess that explains the issue I had with Shiho being on the admin side; she was there because of her being a hostage, not because of her own will.

Oh wow, Kokorogi is the actual traitor, who would've thought. /s

Let me just stand in this cliff defenseless and at the edge also to guarantee someone would push me

I'm damn sure the MC didn't shoot the bald guy. It was an act and the bald guy noticed his expression so he goes along with it to fool the admins.

How gullible are you guys, Satone going there was just part of the Keikaku, can't wait to see how you guys will react when the real real traitor is revealed only to reveal that the real real real traitor was Katagiri twin brother inside Manabukun the whole time.

Neither of them will be dead. Katagiri didn't have any black bullets so can't kill another player (and they don't actually "kill" the person anyway) and, while it wasn't explicitly banned, in a previous chapter admins said killing was a no go. There'll be some ass pull or she'll wash up on a beach somewhere else on the island perfectly fine.

Users who are viewing this thread