Tomodachi Game - Vol. 15 Ch. 72 - You Can't Do That...

Wait, i know she is the traitor, monster, wicked since first, but its alright to stand right at the cliff edge, exposing my back to her, since she wont pull anything right?

Bruh. Why would you walk to the edge of a cliff with the person you believe to be a monster?
PleTitY.png

Dex-chan lover
@ricky_rk7 @Hiss13
The more ridiculous thing was telling her she knows she is the traitor. What was going on in her head to believe this is something useful. But let's be real, the author is just creating more unnecessary "twists" like in a telenovela.

Dex-chan lover
RIP old scanlator, you were right all along.

Kind of a boring twist since she was the most likely candidate for being the traitor though imo.

She being the traitor will probably turn up being something completely unrelated to all that's happened until now

Knowing how this manga usually goes. I'm guessing getting pushed off a cliff was probably Satone's "just as planned" so Kei could 100% confirm his theory and no longer feel guilty about telling Yuuichi who he thinks the traitor is.

@Hiss13, @ricky_rk7, @criver,
Well, I'm pretty sure Satone did it on purpose, because she actually didn't have a proof, so Kei could witness the true face of that monster. Not sure if she checked the cliff beforehand, since it seems too risky for her to risk her life for this, but she was clearly provoking her on purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread