Tomodachi Game - Vol. 15 Ch. 72 - You Can't Do That...

Aggregator gang
Eee~ uh lol... okay question time; does Kokorogi have pink hair by chance?

Group Leader
@Strenux
You know what they say, "there's a fine line between genius and insanity".
The characters in this manga are the epitome of that (except maybe Glasses-kun, his insanity got starved out of him), and our MC is very literally teetering on that line. It's honestly my favorite part of this series. These characters are one thread away from becoming psychos.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is going on
Also I was expecting the typical le edgy twisted smiley face from titty monster, but instead got something creepier that was a nice surprise

@GoldenSperm
Very likely, if a gunshot is offscreen then it probably didn't really happen.

Dex-chan lover
Am I supposed to be surprised at this? Because I sure fucking am right now holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

well this went faster than I thought it will.. imo, it's kinda expected for her to become a traitor because the author purposedly left her chara development untold but keep her until this chapter. I FRGGN LOVE HOW HER EXPRESSION CHANGES OMG this is dope

Group Leader
She knew that Kokorogi where a traitor, SO WHY SHE WENT TO THE CLIFF BORDER TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ????

Falling of a cliff means out, right? Because admins need to save them. Idk if real ppl can survive that kind of fall without help.

Users who are viewing this thread