Tomodachi Game - Vol. 16 Ch. 75 - You Never Change

Please get a proofreader, the dialogue reads very poorly and isn't improving.

I 100% bet they're all gonna have a cry and remain friends after all this.

This series can't keep anyone a villain. There's a limit to nuanced antagonism when people behave like psychos before Yuuichi Aizens them.

Fed-Kun's army
This is getting boring.
i dont feel any thrill from this anymore.

Boy I really thought the author was going to make Yutori Shibe's mom.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHA I KNEW IT SHIBE IS THE "SECOND TRAITOR". Well technically not a "traitor", but still sided with Yutori.

From the conversation I think both of them at least from the same mother, and when shiho went to Yutori house, she met with their mother(the one which Yutori revealed her true character on).

The only thing missing is, where is the glasses guy? What role does he take in this whole betrayal arc? I am hopping he isn't traitor anymore, since I like his redemption when he forced to play with Yuichi.

Damn it Shitbe

How dumb and gullible can you be

smh seriously thought yutori was the most useless character

guess that's Shitbe's role now

So, yutori is so pathetic she cant just netray her friends, but she also needs help and has to enlist a couple hitmen so she doesn't get defeated, and when that fails, she has the zombies on her side to help keep the secret under wraps? man, talk about being weak as fuck.

Group Leader
so because yuuichi called her kokorogi instead of yutori, she likes him?

that's the best i could come up with lmao

Double-page supporter
After looking back at the past few chapters, I think this makes a lot of sense now. The reason why Kokorogi never realized her mistake, the reason why she teamed up with the old man with god's eyes, all of them only to crush Katagiri huh...

Users who are viewing this thread