Tomodachi Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - I'm Sure You Guys Have Much to Say, Don'tcha...?

Kinda surprising with how they're acting with their friends "secrets" being exposed. Normally shouldn't you at least sympathize with them? Like how can plastic surgery ruin a friendship (tho culture there is different than it is in the west). Also who the hell would expose their friend for being an ex-prostitute

kek. MC dodged a bullet thanks to this game, and maybe more than one bullet... let's see how it goes in upcoming chapters. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the biggest bullet of them all in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
what in the hell.

shah is so annoying. I don't blame her for liking or dating the boys in the past/present, but hun at least have more dignity in yourself. aren't u suppose to be the aggressive female lead?? homegirl better get some development or im flipping shit

also tenji, wtf.

what the flying fuck sums up literally every reader's reaction after Megane-kun decided to admit to rape inspite of his self righteous personality
EDIT: Yes I'm a fucking retard just now realizing that it wasn't the actual manga but supposed to be a 'joke' , sorry I couldn't keep up with the fucked up humour

Users who are viewing this thread