Tomodachi Game - Vol. 23 Ch. 108 - The Poison's Whereabouts

- TLer here,
Made a mistake for the T/L Note. It should say "in the middle "Haragawa" (from the chapter she's introduced in), and in a different scan of the same image, it's read as "Namiragawa" instead of Namiragawa in the middle and Haragawa on the right image. I swapped the middle and right image in PS and forgot to change the wording to reflect the swapped images. Sorry for any confusion.

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit stupid. Why would they think the killer STILL holding the poison tbh, if anything, they should've assumed that the killer thrown away the poison already. Putting it on another belongings to pin the blame on them should be the next natural course, obviously.

It's a bit stupid. Why would they think the killer STILL holding the poison tbh, if anything, they should've assumed that the killer thrown away the poison already. Putting it on another belongings to pin the blame on them should be the next natural course, obviously.
or maybe that's what the killer was thinking so he kept it? it would be way too easy to get away with stuff if everyone thought like that

Supporter
"Putting the blame into other", that's actually happen in this chapter. The poison suddenly inside MC pocket or what we supposed to think.
How MC gonna play the show next? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
You guys make some of the best credit pages. They never fail to make me laugh or smile. I always look forward to them.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think that someone got something on his pocket, i will assume that everthing is going just has planned, you never know with this mc...

personally i think he gave a fake password to kimiko(i think thats her name?) too, and he actually gave it to the admin who was "hung" at the beginning, so yuuichi is safe from password elimination

also ty tomodachi scans for the chapter :)

Double-page supporter
Finally this game is going to ends, actually I don't really like this time's game... Hopefully there's something interesting in next chapter.

Banned
- TLer here,
Made a mistake for the T/L Note. It should say "in the middle "Haragawa" (from the chapter she's introduced in), and in a different scan of the same image, it's read as "Namiragawa" instead of Namiragawa in the middle and Haragawa on the right image. I swapped the middle and right image in PS and forgot to change the wording to reflect the swapped images. Sorry for any confusion.
omg ambatukam!

Users who are viewing this thread