Tomodachi Game

This manga reminds me a lot of liar game. its not as good, but certainly worth a read. their characters have some degree of personality. (at least the main cast) and there's a good amount of good mysteries where you, the reader. gets information about as fast as the characters involved. so you can try to solve it along with the story.

This went downhill so fast I understand the need of a badass MC that never loses, and passes all adversaries with minimal effort but the amount of asspulls is too damn high!

YUUICHI: "I have a plan."
*whisper whisper*
YUUICHI: "Oh, no! I lost the game!
"Lol jk, my plan worked. Here's what y'all missed."

ADMINS: "Wow he is very good at reading the future people."

Anyone who read this can provide me an answer ?
Do we know who the real traitor is ?
What's the secret of shiho that's they alluded at the start of round 3 ?
I couldn't put myself to read after the end of round three, bu t i'm still curious .

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Hey, sorry but I'll be having to drop both this and Kyoaku Gakuen. It's up for grabs if anyone wants them. Thank you all for reading and supporting this series. Don't worry though; I'm sure the next group that picks this up will be able to do a better job keeping up with the raws.

T.O.M.O.D.A.C.H.I
So no one told you life was gonna be this way
*clap**clap**clap**clap*
Your job's a joke, you're broke
Your love life's D.O.A
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month
Or even your year, but
I'll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)

Power Uploader
It's dropped... I want to cry, but...
Guys, I can get raws, clean them and make typesetting. So I just need a translator! My Japanese is more than 'definetly not enough' to translate and English isn't my first language so that's the next reason for making mistakes :D

Power Uploader
For now, noone send to me any message :( But maybe I'll find a translator, hope always exists.
Anybody! Please! Tell me, where I can look for a translator! I'll get raws, clean pages and type. Just need translator!
Here, in comments, in mangadex forum and discord - This is where I wrote posts.

@proulout

Yes, there is a real traitor.
But we don't know who she or he is

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread