Tomodachi Game

i'm really grateful that we're finally getting regular chapters again, but those translations are atrocious. y'all need a proof reader that's fluent in english or something

Fed-Kun's army
this author is such an edgy kids, it hurts me deep to think such person is being praised

i was super interested at first but

i really hope there’s more to yutori’s backstory than “i got bullied for my name and that drove me into schoolgirl prostitution and eventually became a murderous psychopath who somehow has ties to a powerful shadowy organisation ALL BECAUSE OF MY STUPID FUCKING NAME” because that would just be dumb as hell please do better

Fed-Kun's army
@4V29LN0n cause u have garbage taste, this one is ok but all the other he made are just hentai with trash writings, get your standard revised.

this guy is just a huge incel.

Yuuichi better not kill my girl (sagigawa, or however her name is spelled) or else I am giving , i am giving this 1 star. I am so disgusted by that big-breasted woman. I always knew, she was a whole baggage of burden anyways.

Why has this a rating of 8.8? Even higher than Alice of Borderland? It's so stretched it's unbearable to read.

Users who are viewing this thread