Tomodachi Game

Wonderful, this is a nice psychological survival mystery one which a lot of BACKSTABBING and lots of different SADISTIC tendencies

There's no way he hasn't understood that it's way too convenient for the careful mastermind to let her flunkies go around spouting her name, and that conveniently the big guy comes when the girl is in trouble and instead of rescuing her, he incriminates her further. That's third rate acting for the stakes shown here.

Katagiri is already onto Yuutori. Whatever bullet he used on Sawaragi is most likely fake.

Group Leader
SPOILERS FOR UP TO CHAPTER 6. This is a really cool story but it’s frustrating to me that
they assume that these “rules” put into place couldn't be intentionally broken by the orchestrators to break their friendship. I know that wasn’t it, (or at least where I am in the story,) but it easily could’ve been.
Have less faith in these shady people. Also, in the third game (putting out of spoilers so y’all know whether you’d wanna click)
HAD THIS NOT BEEN A SET-UP, once the black-haired girl got ahead, they should’ve used the fact that if only one note is put in they’ll automatically jump ahead to even out their scores (or maybe it’s only relative? never got explained)
It being in the confines of the plot make the characters not question things/think of things they really should.

Group Leader
@Isekaijin
I agree. I'm screaming reading that bad acting scene. and Shiho, who I thought is smart, just HAD to agree on what the killer said "I think it did rain..." holy shit.

Just noticed that the covers have been implying that Yutori was the traitor all along! Yutori's covers are all bright and cutesy/lewd, while everyone else's covers are intense and foreboding.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Random and late as I’m just now reading this series, but regarding
the scanlator’s observation about the men and women’s uniforms being overlapped in opposite directions at the end of ch. 41, that’s traditional fashion for button-up tops and coats. To the wearer, the underneath side with buttons will be on the right for men and on the left for women, due to differences in how each gender was dressing themselves vs having a servant do up the buttons.

Also, relating to name kanji in the current arc:
Teammates from the non-Gaku ship have sweet names. Ume is plum, momo is peach, mitsu is nectar.

Meanwhile, the administrators of the three ships are named after cardinal directions - and North is specifically missing. I’d be on the lookout for a character with kita or hoku in their name...

Why are they tryna big brain the big brian the big brian the big brian the big brian the big brian the big brian the big brian the big brian the big brian the big brian the big brian the big brian. Mangas that fall into this loop get kinda annoying sometimes. But still pretty decent qxq

Double-page supporter
I had hoped the writer has an intricate plan as to the plot and the story's direction. But it looks like they're just writing each arc at least by the seat of their underpants, and it is very noticeable. I hope the story doesn't become even more of a mess...

So many twists! Goddamn, I shouldn't have read it all so fast, now I'll be sitting forever, waiting.

The first chapter is where it should have ended. Everything sucks ass now. The art style, characters, plot ect. and it's fucking pretentious.

Guys, do you have any suggestion manga like this? Please sent me a message in my profile

Is this still updating??😮

I'm literally waiting for the next at the edge of my seat LOLOLOL😂😂

I rate this 'Very Good'. I don't know what everyone is complaining about. This manga keeps the tension ball well and only drops it in the last arc. I like MC though his motivation is vague it added to his mysterious aura "I will help you but I can't promise it'll be good for you." His three friends are good characters too though in the last arc they've fallen into background so a bunch of new guys can pop up. Enjoy the manga for what it is: an edgy survival friendship trial.

@mangagon Liar Game? its less gruesome and less plot twisty on who is evil. It is more of a psychological battle between mc group vs. other ppl

edit: would also like to add the art is not that great

@Eitu

thank you for the recommendation. I do not like the art. hahaha.

I feel like tomodachi game's art is really beautiful. but I still saw some user said the art is ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread