Tomodachi Game

Group Leader
My schedule got busier than what I expected, so it looks like I'll be unable to work on Tomodachi Game for an indefinite period of time. Any translator willing to work on it in the meantime, please contact @Kruk to help them out! I'm really sorry about this...

translatepleasetranslatepleasetranslatepleasetranslatepleasetranslatepleasetranslatepleasetranslatepleasetranslateplease

Power Uploader
Oh well, looks like we need to wait for Ott3r to translate chapters. No translator wrote to me...

It's unfortunate no one is translating this. But then again, it seems it's on hiatus. So only a few untranslated chapters left.

I somehow knew it is the big-breasted girl when the bald guy said the traitor is not the police-kid girl. because as far as the story goes, the big-breasted girl doesn't have misfortune except the one caused by herself.

@HayashidaYuki they didnt show nipple, but i think they show that big-breasted girl nude after they finish the first tomodachi game(ofc with concealed private parts)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ngl I love the ml even though he’s twisted~~. It’s a really good manga! I love it because it’s never boring and I definitely recommend it if you like mystery, drama... the tags are on point with the story~

I had a feeling it was her, but why did it have to be like this 😥

Users who are viewing this thread