Tomodachi o Tsukurou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 128 - Kid can't read the mood

Contributor
That's a solid redrawing, but I'm totally fine with sfx footnote as redrawing takes quite some time mmm...

Contributor
SFX redraws are absolutely underrated, so while they are appreciated and your redrawing skills are great, if it's too much of a pain, footnotes are probably ok
*Punch even harder* is a great SFX

Dex-chan lover
the punch SFX feel a bit thin. it look same size as jap but in eng it need thicker.

I'm practicing reading Japanese so the sfx helps a little. Thank you for chapter.

Contributor
Either Way is good, But as fellow redrawer, This is trully living hell....?
Just leave the old sfx.
also "do you have any friend" SAVAGE AF!!! ?

Dex-chan lover
Same here... been there done that D0=! While I appreciate it as well, I'm totally fine with leaving it as-is and just making footnote below. Save your soul from that hell =03

On that note, I prefer if you leave it as is. Unless it has something to do with the joke. But even it is, I'm fine with you leaving a footnote or detailed tln later. Either way, good work! Thank you for the translation!

I' fine with any, just some tl notes at the sides is good enough for me though

Thank you for the hard work. About editing SFX: it is the best way of scanlating. But if there are some SFX, that do not show proper atmosphere if writen in english, then it is good to leave it as is with a tiny translation

BCS

Dex-chan lover
No point in translating SFX that everyone understands from context of the image

Great rework but I think just a footnote is fine. Thanks for all your hard work!

footnotes are fine, translating/redrawing sfx is for normie consumption

Users who are viewing this thread