Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 10 Ch. 128 - Brainwashing 21

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

"i would be wasting my time when i could've been earning millions" yeah usually that's a red flag in a relationship lasting but i can understand if they were both working together to save for a house/family tho

that said shame they didn't collab with some female singers like some utaite do or some other kinda collab stream or so with ppl of any gender to where it wouldn't be an issue lol

Dex-chan lover
oh my gosh that ending... we get a happy couple for a bit and then now we have to worry about him being exposed in a bunch of drama rip
I don't think any of these stories have really had a happy ending except maybe for the one with the fat girl... Moe? She quit college and seems to be moving on with her life, but all the other girls... I don't think there's any happy endings to be found here.

Dex-chan lover
Listen I think I get it ok. But I've never been the type to take pictures of my food no matter how good it looks. Granted I don't have/use X, Instagram, Tiktok, etc. Even my father looks at my mom and sisters like they're crazy whenever they do it at restaurants.

The only times I've done it is when I've been out with friends and we try out a new restaurant. For some reason they like whenever I write reviews for the stuff I try at these places and so I humor them and try and make it a little more authentic by including pictures. But they're only ones who see the reviews anyway.

Oh yeah and that doxxer will get what's coming them (or maybe not I dunno).

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Listen I think I get it ok. But I've never been the type to take pictures of my food no matter how good it looks. Granted I don't have/use X, Instagram, Tiktok, etc. Even my father looks at my mom and sisters like they're crazy whenever they do it at restaurants.

The only times I've done it is when I've been out with friends and we try out a new restaurant. For some reason they like whenever I write reviews for the stuff I try at these places and so I humor them and try and make it a little more authentic by including pictures. But they're only ones who see the reviews anyway.

Oh yeah and that doxxer will get what's coming them (or maybe not I dunno).

Thank you for the translation.
i just have a shit memory, i don't upload it to social media necessarily but sometimes i share privately with friends lol plus i guess it's good to have a pic on hand if the menu doesn't have a ref tho wouldn't need it any more at a place i'm a regular at tho i'd rather have some selfies together with close friends

from what i remember of the livedrama, it's because runa took a picture of a bottle of wine or something and his reflection was in it but tbh unless he had a unique look or specific outfit i feel like plenty of ppl could look like some influencer out there if not a cosplay/purposefully lol

Dex-chan lover
I really feel for any kind of Japanese idol or influencer. Western fanbases can already be pretty toxic, but Japanese ones seem to be on another level. Bread on years of idols "belonging to them", the obsession reaching the point of doxxing your favorite creator, because they have the audacity of not being the perfect little dream of yours.

Sigh, I guess Runa will soon find out yet again that money is the only thing that she can trust...

Dex-chan lover
I think Runa is being reasonable with her fear of lost earnings. I'm guessing she's somewhat like Yuki, with no cozy family living back in the countryside to fall back on, which makes having a decent savings account (my guess) much more important.

Hayato, on the other hand, seems to not understand Runa and her motivations well enough to stop being overly pushy. Instead of trying to make a honest woman out of her, he ought to give her time to figure it out herself.

This is unlikely, but it would be an interesting twist if the couple survived the online blast and then fell apart because of some mundane reason, like the honeymoon period passing or Runa entering the working life after uni and finding Hayato's lifestyle too hectic to match with.

Dex-chan lover
I think Runa is being reasonable with her fear of lost earnings. I'm guessing she's somewhat like Yuki, with no cozy family living back in the countryside to fall back on, which makes having a decent savings account (my guess) much more important.

Hayato, on the other hand, seems to not understand Runa and her motivations well enough to stop being overly pushy. Instead of trying to make a honest woman out of her, he ought to give her time to figure it out herself.

This is unlikely, but it would be an interesting twist if the couple survived the online blast and then fell apart because of some mundane reason, like the honeymoon period passing or Runa entering the working life after uni and finding Hayato's lifestyle too hectic to match with.
runa's pretty reasonable, compared to that plastic surgery girl that basically manipulated and dangled an offering of potential sex for one of her more 'bigger' customers to pay off her next treatment, so she probably is capable to do a 'normal' job, if not choose a decent major during college and enter a company where she could climb the ladder so to speak

Aggregator gang
Hayato and Runa are just kinda incompatible, which makes me feel like i'm watching an incoming train wreck reading these chapters. More than any crazy fan meddling in their lives, by far.

Dex-chan lover
Man I wish Runa would just accept being a normal person with or without Hayato.
maybe she can befriend yuki more or get some friends outside of the 'industry' for a bit of balance, since unless she makes enough money to live like some kinda ojou-sama with servants she'd still have to be somewhat sociable in a non paying environment lol

Would be nice to get some kinda yuri/gl arc unless they don't wanna go that route since sometimes the bl/gl genre overpowers the overall story for some ppl rather than it being like a variety of orientations (but i can totally imagine it being a realistic take on "i don't feel comfortable coming out to my friends/family so i'll pay someone to ease my loneliness")

Dex-chan lover
... or stalker girl stabbing Hayato then stabbing herself. Usual K-drama trope.

Double-page supporter
WAT!!?!?!??! NO VEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could I have possibly saw this coming!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread