Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
MC...you are so bloody insufferable. If it wasn't for this terrible mc then I think this manga would be fantastic

Fed-Kun's army
@Ashisu I've said it before...but people really need to look up Yankii and what their reputation is in Japan...then, they might understand the Taira's reactions to her a bit more. And being so close to her...he's not seeing(literally) the things that she does that lets on to others observing them that she's actually a good girl in spite of her scary image and that she has a major crush on him. He seems to be slowing suspecting there's more to her than just her Yankii persona, though.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bourbon Finally, someone else that gets it. What happened to the days when most manga/anime fans understood Japanese culture/society...at least at a basic level enough to know that one didn't usually fuck with Yankii unless they wanted to get hurt.

Fed-Kun's army
@Xeon999 It's not just her appearance or hair they're judging her on, though...it's her lifestyle. She's a Yankii. I bet you'd judge a hardened thug-looking person, too, initially. Same thing here. Also, before you say anything...there's nothing wrong with it...that "judging" is what kept us alive and was developed into our evolution as a safety mechanism. It's some vestige of our threat assessment left over from more primitive times. And is still useful today. Would you walk down a dark alley at night in a big city(even more if it was a "bad part" of said city)? Honestly? That feeling you're getting now at the mere thought of it is part of that "judging".

Fed-Kun's army
Also...she's already musing at the prospect of taking on his family name...girl's already thinking of marriage. lol Cute. >.<

Double-page supporter
Don’t really blame the mc for being dense since she dose look pretty mean but she’s so sweet

Also the friends comment lol

Dex-chan lover
I live for these reads man. This fluffy feeling I can't seem to get from real life.

And this friggin mc bro.

Users who are viewing this thread