Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Okuta better person and wingman than MC, Furi is adorable as always

Dex-chan lover
So not only does the hot delinquent but not really great girl who can also handle a family is in completely head over heels love with a completely average on every way guy for no reason whatsoever, the guy still thinks that she's a criminal every single time she says something. And everyone else's life revolves around getting these two together as if they have nothing better to do. Ok.

Dex-chan lover
okuta is an awesome wingman it just sucks that the to mcs are so oblivious to everything that the plans somehow loop back around and backfire

Fed-Kun's army
Okuta the fucking G plans a whole vacation free of charge with plenty of thought just to hook up two of his friends. What a baller.

Fed-Kun's army
Okuta the absolute king. I hope the author has planned something nice for him down the road

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99
EA42mJJXYAEzxWF_(2).jpg

Okuta kinda reminds me of the wingman in A Silent Voice the little fat dude with the funny hair.
Wish they hadn't forced her into a skirt, I kinda liked them all getting to appreciate her without her having to change vibe.

Dex-chan lover
Only person in their group who still thinks she is a delinquent? MC.
Only person in their group who still didnt notice she is in love with the MC? MC.
Only person in their group who deserve a get-your-shit-together beating? MC.

Dex-chan lover
@tearsax To be fair she rarely shows her blushing face to him and is always « glaring » at him

Dex-chan lover
Binged the series today. Honestly, I'm surprised. It looks so full of so much copying and clichés, and somehow ends wholesome. The characters don't end blocked because they are too shy...damn, they even don't accentuate her big breasts. Even in pool chapter. Unusual

It really irritates me when people call mc dense or beta. Do they all assume that when a girl is constantly glaring at them it means they like them?
Sure, WE know that when Furi is glaring at him she's doing it because she likes him, but mc doesn't. Unlike us he doesn't have the power to read her thoughts nor can he always see all the cute things she does.

Users who are viewing this thread