Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
This was very comfy and cute and adorable and gave me a really noce vibe reading it and everyone’s lovely ok thank you

Dex-chan lover
Room full of shippers 😂 they were not on a trip, they were sailing the ship!
@JBoi9028 thats sad. smelling axe. more than month without update pretty bad sign

Double-page supporter
Okuta's a real G man. Get you a friend like Okuta.

Also @Jmann. I'd hope not. The release before it was on 02.05. So that's an almost two month gap between releases. Not ideal, but as long as it keeps going and doesn't get axed I'll be happy.

Dex-chan lover
@Fairin yeah, I checked, saw it too - that there was large gap and then mass upload of 6 chapters in one day. So maybe it will be like this too - few months gap and >1 chapter upload. I hope so. I like this manga.

Dex-chan lover
She probably needs a wing squadron, since he seems to have zero interest in her. He keeps thinking the worst of her and seems to have zero interest in spending time with her.

Sure, I understand he needs to be passive so the serialization can be dragged out longer, but as it is now I think a brick wall would be more lively and inclined to ask her out for a date..

Dex-chan lover
A bro tries what he can. Really, the plan to separate two people still works because the third wheel can just make a separate excuse to step away.

I thought sensei was low key attractive but then this chapter dropped on me like a nuke, she's outright hot.

What he really wants to be the Ultimate Wingman? No worries you're already an Ultimate Wingman

Users who are viewing this thread