Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Oh thank god. I thought we were about to do the whole simple "misunderstanding that could easily be resolved by talking like normal people" thing, but it got resolved in one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, at last he is starting to look at her "that way" even if he hasnt noticed yet.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so sweet, i needed that after some unnecessary drama chapters of other manga I read today.
And damn - whole Furi family is so cutie pies :3

Double-page supporter
All resolved in one chapter. Perfect.
Makes their relationship cuter without dragging it out

Dex-chan lover
Furi and her siblings are just so cute. And it seems like Taira's getting jelly now.

Double-page supporter
picturing how her future kids are going to look like.

No update in 2 months noooooo come back! Please! I beg!

Edit: the rates haven’t been updated since June... so there’s nothing to translate rn...

Let’s hope this didn’t get the axe and is only on a hiatus or something

Aggregator gang
@MajesticNarwahl Like normal people, you say? Normal people have misunderstandings that are never cleared up all the time. That is reality. :/ People here seem to think the world is perfect and everyone has perfect communication skills... :/

Dex-chan lover
im glad they got yet another helper but is kind of odd to Nakamoto who was really weary of her suddenly acts so nonchalant about it.
What was those good night msgs with Nakamoto anyway? a emoji with a bear sending a kiss?

Dex-chan lover
lool did his friend also into him? xD look at the chat between them, also at chapter 2

Users who are viewing this thread