Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 5 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Darn the bro and Taira look way too similar, I was confused half the time on who was talking.

Kind of weird for Furi to fall in love with a guy that looks like her brother...

Eh oh well it's a manga, I've seen weirder.

Dex-chan lover
Haha lovelier by the episode.

Keep up with the great TL

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!
It would be awesome too if you can translate the missing chapters, but it being licensed it might be impossible :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for putting in the effort, but I will note that these translations could use proofreading by an English speaker. While it's largely comprehensible, there are word choices and sentence structures that don't read like fluent English.

Group Leader
Thanks for putting in the effort, but I will note that these translations could use proofreading by an English speaker. While it's largely comprehensible, there are word choices and sentence structures that don't read like fluent English.
Well, here's one person willing to proofread and cross-check against the raws!

Group Leader
I am an English speaker, I'm just not fluent in Spanish. I didn't want to change the text too much and make what they're saying completely different from the original but that's probably because it's my first time translating and I'm still a bit nervous. I tried to keep the context and choose words that made the most sense in English but yeah, it's not perfect unfortunately. Anyone who speaks Spanish and English well is more than welcome to contact me to help :D

Users who are viewing this thread