Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this basically dropped series, even if I can immediately tell it was a bit rough.
I just want to see it finish since it's a cute series, and hopefully, you'd also have the time to translate the previous missing chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my. That thing with the honmai-chocolate could have reallly backfired there.

Dex-chan lover
ok-im-die.gif

Dex-chan lover
Danm, The girl I like forgot her glasses, Nagatoro, Hino-san you idiot, Kimi to Pico-pico, now this one. So many series are giving so many nice relationship progressions. Hopefully the era of Tomo is a girl (the manga), Megumi is full of gaps and all those will they wont they streatched out for ages is finally over.
Most of my old bookmarks has already ended, how sad

Group Leader
Thanks for translating this basically dropped series, even if I can immediately tell it was a bit rough.
I just want to see it finish since it's a cute series, and hopefully, you'd also have the time to translate the previous missing chapters.
The missing chapters before the ones I've uploaded are translated already by another group, just not posted here

Dex-chan lover
Ay my dude still went there under the assumption that he'd get rejected what a Chad

Dex-chan lover
Danm, The girl I like forgot her glasses, Nagatoro, Hino-san you idiot, Kimi to Pico-pico, now this one. So many series are giving so many nice relationship progressions. Hopefully the era of Tomo is a girl (the manga), Megumi is full of gaps and all those will they wont they streatched out for ages is finally over.
it is, but honestly this one and pico-pico had an almost in the end confession. It's better than, let's say Toradora not even a real getting together in the end

Dex-chan lover
THATS HOW IT HAPPENED??? OK IM ACTUALLY FINE WITH THIS VERY ON PAR WITH THEM

Dex-chan lover
it is, but honestly this one and pico-pico had an almost in the end confession. It's better than, let's say Toradora not even a real getting together in the end
I don't mind near the end confessions if the series are short and felt like they were built up to it. You got your long series were it feels like they had 17 perfect chances but keep streatching it. Then you have your mid lenght series where there was so little progression they either rush it on the finale or leave things severly lacking.

Users who are viewing this thread