Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai

After so many episodes everything was going well, you could see the a little progress of the mains characters, but in the last chapters it seems that the MLF is going backwards, and I won't be surprised if the ML distances himself from FMLA because he can see the difference of her interaction with him and her with the rest of the people, she is all fluffy with the rest but with the ML it is all awkward, she even said that ML's friend is like family to her and that she sees ML as a guy next door, it's like saying that we are not close and for that reason ML had that dream and he always feels that she is not close to he not even when he was the first person who treat her, for him their relationship did not feel or look close as with other people and he has thought that way on several occasions. And now that this happens, it feels like the attempt to advance the romance from the author is put aside for drama.

The romance does not advance but it is because of FML, if you saw it from the ML perspective you would realize that she has not given him any sign that she likes him or something, because from the first interaction with him she is always uncomfortable and making noises As if what the ML does or says bothers her, but when she meets others she treats them as if she has known them all her life and it is worse because the ML was the first to speak and approached her but she did not It changes a lot with him while if we see that he tries to change with her...

Dex-chan lover
A small cute story between two lovers who each don't have the courage to tell the other.

Tiara's confession genuinely surprised me. Most scenes can be seen quite far in advance, usually the chapters explicitly build up. This is the first spontaneous confession I've seen. At the same time it almost felt natural, for Tiara to just want to get his feelings out knowing that Furi already liked someone else. Fortunately he was wrong and his confession works! And, we still get two chapters of the two together. While I'd personally prefer more chapters, two is still more than most other romcom's of this length give.

Otherwise the story doesn't have much progression, but thats fine, its a small slice-of-life between two teens who are just discovering the world one small step at a time.

7/10.

Users who are viewing this thread