Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai

@bejad007

You forgot the best one:

I Shaved My Balls. and brought a highschool girl Home

https://mangadex.org/title/32043/i-shaved-then-i-brought-a-high-school-girl-home

Cant forget the essentials.

Tl:dr. FMC has lost her shtick, gets 0 character progression and is an asshole. MC tries to develop slowly but steadily. Story gets forced and weird. But author keeps a fluff wholesome facade.

Dex-chan lover
we all know how this is going to end, she's gonna say no to the random dude and go out with the mc later on when the author stops milking the story

but being completely honest, I am so, SO sick of the wimpy beta-ass loser japanese main characters who cannot utter a word to a girl who has been trying everything for them for like months.

there is being dense, and then there is simply not deserving love for being a complete dumbass. FUCKING TALK already.

@assman162
wimpy beta-ass loser japanese main characters who cannot utter a word to a girl who has been trying everything for them for like months.

are you reading the same manga as me? He literally tried getting more comfy with her, talk to her more, get her to be more casual etc. but she always blocks and treats him as a stranger while getting along with EVERYONE in front of him. I only comment on this manga so much because it irks me that authors still go for all these cliché stupid developments and this manga went from pretty fucking good to just plain and 100% cliché to "progress muh story".

I am so, SO sick of MCs getting treated like shit for being nice but not overbearing towards a girl that gives mixed signs to get shit on by readers. It is just stupid writing. This whole -every dude is swarming her and he even overhears the confession so he realizes DA FEELINGS!!- shit is so overdone. He was doing fine as is but author went 100% bonkers.

@coldconut07

This is just straight facts, this manga has been so disappointing these last few chapters it has been insane. The relationship between them hasn't changed much in 26 CHAPTERS and she's the plot device that is forcing it to stay this way idk how the author keeps trying to keep it so fluffy with random chapters in between the MC feeling so uncomfortable. Also the reviews for volume 3 on amazon are hilarious, it's like "I'm uncomfortable with everything that's happening 5 stars!" WTF

Dex-chan lover
i just come here read the tag "gotta be good my man rom-com"
after finish ch.26 The tag drama appear " what in the god name.don't play with my heart like this."

@guss98 glad you agree, since there were some toxic readers calling everyone incel and virgin for calling FMC out to be the problem. The chapter 26 discussion tho shows that the overall consensus is that FMC is sending mixed/no signals for being into MC while going along with everyone else. FMC was shown talking to MC like twice for 2 sentences this chapter and she didnt even pick up on him being dejected and some people expect MC to confess and notice her feelings while he is a stranger to her? alrighty. Always called this out to be fluff bait and always will.

Sound like the Amazon reviews are a fun place to check out tho, lol since this mangas quality really degraded.

Users who are viewing this thread