Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai

Dex-chan lover
despite all these people saying she's not a delinquent (which she isn't), she still denies being nice, so it seems like she WANTS to be viewed as a delinquent? Despite helping people out of the blue and being generally nice?

I think it's more delinquent in terms of not doing work/showing up to school/etc rather than the gangster/violent aspect, but rumors are rumors.

You dawg this shit is super sugoi yo! Its like Komi but not and i love these both now.

shitty self-insert garbage with tasteless protags, a beta male with no redeeming qualities, and a cute girl who just wants to suck his cock for no reason.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhng

Dex-chan lover
I wanna like this, but the gag is too thin. I mean really, for him to still be semi-scared of her after all these chapters of her being so good to him except for a bit of tsundere requires more than just dense, it requires subhuman stupidity levels. So every time the gag gets looped again it's less and less funny, more and more frustrating, and less and less believable unless our MC's name is Forrest Gump. But in this kind of manga they basically have to keep on re-treading it no matter how stupid it gets because nothing much can happen until the final few chapters, whenever those turn out to be.
So yeah. I rather like her, but the manga as manga is just too boring and annoying. (And it is in no way a contender to Komi-san, which has a ton of good jokes not just one stale one)

Fed-Kun's army
Well, we don't know how it will change, but it sure is cute.

It sure is not Komi, but I'm okay with that. Most school mangas aren't Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa, or Fantasy ecchi comedies "Yuusha ga Shinda!"

Users who are viewing this thread