Tonari no Gyaru ga Miyabi Sugiru!? - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how culture differences work. In France, the gals' attitude would essentially be considered natural and lively, while the "elegant" one would be bourgeois, stiff and stuffy.
On top of that, we have yet another insecure and awkward male character.I guess I can't relate to this story at all.

The comparison between how a person thinks people should behave, and a person's worry in an airplane's safety, is not very good. I'm just saying it's hypocritical to have expectations of others and not meet those expectations yourself.

True I get you, but he also states in the first half that gyrus have no grace (or something similar) as a criticism, which is why he's shocked by FMC's posture. I suppose it's his particular obsession with FMC's poise that make me feel like he holds that in high regard, while seemingly having little of it himself.

Just how I see it anyway.
bro are you ok. people do that all the time. having high expectations of other people AND things they themselves can't meet. Like a lot of parents for instance who want "A" student kids but flunked themselves most of the time.

Or simpler example being people who like good art in manga/anime but can't draw for shit. The comparisons could go on forever

Dex-chan lover
bro are you ok.
A piece of advice; Don't start of any discussion with this line, it's like asking "Are you mentally well, buddy?"... It's incredibly condescending. Also you're responding to a year old comment on a one-shot, that I couldn't possibly remember, but I quickly skimmed what I wrote before (some of the best stuff I ever read, I'm a genius).

having high expectations of other people AND things they themselves can't meet. Like a lot of parents for instance who want "A" student kids but flunked themselves most of the time.
Yes, and there are also a lot of people who are rude, and a lot of people who do bad deeds, should we just accept these behaviours because a lot of people do them? No, we criticise them and call these people 'A-holes', or 'Criminals', and for people who do not practice what the preach; 'Hypocrites'.

Or simpler example being people who like good art in manga/anime but can't draw for shit. The comparisons could go on forever
People =/= Things
It's fine to have expectations for products and services that you yourself do not practice; you're paying for them after all.

A piece of advice; Don't start of any discussion with this line, it's like asking "Are you mentally well, buddy?"... It's incredibly condescending. Also you're responding to a year old comment on a one-shot, that I couldn't possibly remember, but I quickly skimmed what I wrote before (some of the best stuff I ever read, I'm a genius).

Yes, and there are also a lot of people who are rude, and a lot of people who do bad deeds, should we just accept these behaviours because a lot of people do them? No, we criticise them and call these people 'A-holes', or 'Criminals', and for people who do not practice what the preach; 'Hypocrites'.

People =/= Things
It's fine to have expectations for products and services that you yourself do not practice; you're paying for them after all.
advice not taken, you should change your nickname~ not a cool dude after all

Users who are viewing this thread