Tonari no Jimi Megane ga Megane wo Hazushitara - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
1. Cute little oneshot. Wish Glasses actually changed your appearance that much.
2. I know its a oneshot but that no excuse for the unrealistic glasses swap thing! :p
jkjk

Dex-chan lover
Damn. If I only knew this life hack, my high school life would have been more romantic.

Dex-chan lover
When you get caught up on the fact that he could have a different prescription for his glasses then she does.

Group Leader
Never share glasses, different people have different prescriptions. If the guy's prescription is way higher than the girl's, it might cause the girl's eyesight to become worse.

Contrary to what everyone else is saying, I wear glasses and people said it was a night and day difference between when I was and wasn't wearing it. In fact, I was compared to and very much looked like Steve Urkel with them, and when I took them off everyone said I looked like Stefan Urquelle. Kept telling me I needed to wear contact lenses because of how much better I looked with them lol.

Unfortunately, I'm horrible with having things stuck in my eye so... no contacts for me!

Dex-chan lover
no, no, NO! megane supposed to be a buff to beauty! not debuff! I refuse to accept this reality!
As a megane wearer, this really depends on what kind of glasses and if it fits your face or not... took me so damn long to find one that doesn't make me look silly ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread