Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2023
- Messages
- 1,119
This was definitely more to the cursed side of blursed than normal!Jesus, not since Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa have I seen a romcom with nightmare faces like this one. Creeping me out, man....
This was definitely more to the cursed side of blursed than normal!Jesus, not since Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa have I seen a romcom with nightmare faces like this one. Creeping me out, man....
Just did a double check, the borders are black, you're rightPretty sure his sister just did a quick bit of mental imaging and hell-nawed him outta there.
Grand blue...?Jesus, not since Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa have I seen a romcom with nightmare faces like this one. Creeping me out, man....
No, it's his sister imaginationHe really just let his sister's friends come in and study while he's half naked?
That was teased but seems was dropped for nowIts a rich girl manga. So its not going to end before the "I'm going to force my daughter into an arranged marriage"- arc
Wait, isn’t that normal? I wa-Jesus, just one accidental kiss could break a man mind.