Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 56 - Homura's Friend

Group Leader
Why are there so many entitled choosing beggars here?
Simply walk away and don't read this free content if you don't want to read it.
You guys aren't 5, are you?

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I already knew about Homura because she's in the cover of the newest volume, so that Mahiru girl is a nice surprise, both together are a cute new couple. And I can confirm the translation isn't troll.

Also nice to have 100% in-universe canon confirmation of Ellie's lesbianism.

Aggregator gang
Someone start another forum post or a poll to deal with this guy. He's obviously just doing this to antagonizing people. And you can't block viewing uploads as you can with comments.

@Zephyrus
What's your or MD's opinion on this? This isn't the first, second or third time this has happened. IIRC, this guy was the reason for the jump in chapters notifications. A guy who intentionally uploads shit, out of order and unblockable translations to instigate anger and then inflames it in the comments is pretty annoying. Far more than a troll you can block or some useless reuploads.

Is there any plan to implement a function to block / filter uploads from certain users or groups? That could almost entirely resolve this and some other somewhat unrelated complaints that pop up occasionally, though, considering this guy is pretty much one of the few users on the site who intentionally seeks out to cause discord with uploads, that maybe the less simple solution. I'd liken this to old school Kronix, but this asshole is actually going out of his way and putting in the effort to rile people up instead of just being childish.

Either way, this guy is clearly starting shit in the comments and trolling with these posts and hunting for reactions.

Keep going guys, the more you react like this, the more chapters he'll translate.

Group Leader
I didn't want to continue, but now I'm thinking about translating the chapter where Homura first appeared 😄

7byGI1G.jpg

Just a heads up, I think you have the chapter numbers wrong. Comic Walker lists ch. 56 as the chapter
Homura shows up
, and most sites I can find Chinese scans on say the same, listing this chapter as 58 and the other 58 from here as 60.

Edited to add a spoiler for the chapter content.

Users who are viewing this thread