Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Nekozane was actually entrancing in the second half of the chapter. That's some art

Dex-chan lover
Come on my guy, gotta reduce your density a bit...
And I think the author might have that yukata nape of the neck fetish...

Well the summary did say he 'had trouble making friends growing up', but i wonder if these kinda 'romcom' cliches have made actual teens be more straightforward/bold , although it'd be more frustrating if it's like "MC actually has 4 ex-girlfriends and is still dumped" unless the start is like "i keep getting dumped but idk why" as a premise XD

Double-page supporter
This boy‘s got a screw loose. Every chance to get closer and he makes up something to mess it up.

Dex-chan lover
He was THIS close to fumbling it but thankfully the girl is the one with balls in this (potential) relationship.

Double-page supporter
As much as it's pretty clear to us what's happening, I feel like their actions are pretty representative of confused teens that don't have a proper idea of what they want, what they should say or understanding of why they feel that way. Pretty sure I was just as dumb if not dumber with anything to do with relationships when I was that age.

It's the trope of all tropes, the set up for the baitest and the switchest, but I can't help but get emotional anyway. The way the shadows frame his face when he offers the firecrackers just does so much.

Dex-chan lover
Ah MC standard romcom hero denser than a neutron star and yet somehow able to attract girls with their personalities..

Dex-chan lover
Would be really nice to read a description of her feelings when she saw his forced smile, she seems to understand him pretty accurately to some degree, so something like her being expectant when he took out the fireworks, a bit dejected whey he said it was for Usagihara and her and then suddenly having a surge of emotion when seeing his smile. Maybe because she understood that that wasn't what he wanted and felt the need to comfort him in some way, since it's pretty evident he has a hard time following his desires.

Dex-chan lover
People give the boy shit but let's be honest they are both dense! So dense in fact, that they will end up in tidal lock if they ever kiss

Users who are viewing this thread