Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.5 - Vol.2 Extras

Dex-chan lover
If this shit happens often around Nekozane no wonder Nagi was so weary of Minato. It recontextualices that whole episode that got her so much hate. While the guy didn't seem to have mean intentions it was creepy that he tried to take a shot of that schedule chart

Dex-chan lover
yeah... can't really blame the guy here. it's much safer to approach subtly instead of risking outright rejection. one of the action that could be taken to subtly approach is by checking which day target is around. I've been on that guy shoes before, so yeah I could understand why he did what he did.

BRING IT ON COMMENT SECTION!!!

Dex-chan lover
Mind in peace :wooow:
vMrRUjr.png

Dex-chan lover
yeah... can't really blame the guy here. it's much safer to approach subtly instead of risking outright rejection. one of the action that could be taken to subtly approach is by checking which day target is around. I've been on that guy shoes before, so yeah I could understand why he did what he did.

BRING IT ON COMMENT SECTION!!!
calling her a “target”

Oh yeah you’re one creepy mf

Dex-chan lover
Mans outted himself as creepier than the fictional dude who wanted to hit on a girl.

TARGET LOCKED ENGAGING FLIRTING would have been a better way to ever use that word
EXACTLY! that's why I use the word target! want to engage flirt, but with no data it's impossible to do so. so get the target's data! target of interest is just too long to write (and too mouthful to speak).

on another note, you're in mangadex comment section. everyone here is creepy to some degree. and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Dex-chan lover
I hate these protective characters. I'm sure they mean well but realistically they can fuck off. If a dude is interested in a chick and it isn't tied to the sole intent of smashing then its cool.
Bro is borderline stalking by trying to snap a picture of their schedule. I'd be pissed too if I saw that, even if I was just another customer.

Dex-chan lover
No, even when I was a teenager, those kind of guys were called creeps.
and as a guy, we have no choice but to be creeps. need to figure out something to talk about, need to know this and that to keep the conversation going... it's just too much of a hassle. now add in the whole society calling the guy a creep, and her uggo friend blocking the way... yeah, might as well read manga instead of trying to hit on girls.

and society wonder why only 6 in 1000 men even think about marrying while at the same time shaming the guy for liking the girl.

I've been on the guy shoes once (complete with having a girl I'm interested in). that's why I symphatize with the guy instead.

Users who are viewing this thread