Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Shia-san is an older girl

Dex-chan lover
Is just me that feels like he is a bit on the spectrum? I lot of inverse characters note that he is a bit odd compared to kids of the same age, and the way he hs a very "robotic" view of things are a bit odd for a kid. Well thats make hes character a bit unique and fun to read when paired with someone kinda difficult like Shina

Dex-chan lover
Is just me that feels like he is a bit on the spectrum? I lot of inverse characters note that he is a bit odd compared to kids of the same age, and the way he hs a very "robotic" view of things are a bit odd for a kid. Well thats make hes character a bit unique and fun to read when paired with someone kinda difficult like Shina
I wouldn't go so far as to say he's on the spectrum, more so that he's just really strict on himself to appear more mature since he trying to get his crush to like him and doesn't want to do anything that could color her view on him.

Dex-chan lover
Psychology student here, and yeah, limited social skills, poor emotion recognition and a basically no filter are all pretty good signs he has autism. Its a really good portayal though suprised this only has 7.9 stars here

Dex-chan lover
Psychology student here, and yeah, limited social skills, poor emotion recognition and a basically no filter are all pretty good signs he has autism. Its a really good portayal though suprised this only has 7.9 stars here
Can confirm this since I am on spectrum myself, I acted pretty much almost exactly like him back as a kid.

Social cues go WOOSH.

Dex-chan lover
I see him act pretty natural. Oh shit, maybe i too, autism

Dex-chan lover
well shit i just discovered last year that i am on the level 2 autism, shit is so ironic that you cant make that up

Users who are viewing this thread