Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - I still don't know you, Shia-san

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm though it's strange on how the story laid out for this chapter, like the sudden 360. but it seems Shia is facing something that she can't just spill it to takkun. all these emotions happening all at the same time made her a little bit unstable? seems waiting for the next chapter might shed some light about this. no wonder she'say it herself that she's like a mine field. (but i wish this is not really about the possibility that shia have some feelings for tsugumu)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I wonder what's changed. In an earlier chapter she said she didn't it like Tsumugu like that, she said she saw him as an older brother when Tasuku asked her at the book store. Now she has a very different reaction and the way it's shown it can go in two different ways. She could say "I like Tsumugu more", or "I like you more."

If it has nothing to do with who she likes more maybe it's because she realized that he was listening in on when Tsumugu was reviewing her script.

Group Leader
Not sure if that's a fitting TL for pg 13. She said "Yada" and imo she's not answering his question with that, just surprised by how perceptive he is
I'm open to suggestions regarding translation, I rely on dictionaries and translators to figure out the dialogues.

I understood that Yada as an interjection is rejection or negation, so I thought the most fitting with the dialogue was "I don't", negating and putting a stop to what she was about to say.

Users who are viewing this thread