Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Shia-san is in a better mood

Double-page supporter
It's interesting because I think early on I believed that tasuku did some immature things, like when he kabedon'd shia san out of nowhere that one time, that can still be seen as immature but now I also think that's just how his mind works.

Tasuku brings an interesting flavor to the rom-com protagonist, cause while their struggles usually come with being too indirect, too shy to express their feelings or something like that - we see here the issues when you become TOO direct. I really like this new portrayal and I wonder if they're other rom-coms that have something similar (I'm not familiar with those if it's actually a more prevalent thing).
I really like how we can see the steady progression of him as a person, everything starting from when she made him realise he only knew a shallow part of who she was, to trying to learn more about her.

To understanding how she feels more and more, connecting with her by understanding her hobby, to realising the things he has done that were unfair to Shia, overall his ability to introspect and grow from it are what makes me really root for him to eventually get together with her.

Supporter
Why don't kids realize that they're still kids like "I'm already an adult!" like bitch the fuck you isn't

Dex-chan lover
Why don't kids realize that they're still kids like "I'm already an adult!" like bitch the fuck you isn't
I've always said that as long as you claim to be an adult, or do things because it's an adult thing to do, you're not an adult. Real adults know they're adults, and know that they're still adults even if they do childish things.

Users who are viewing this thread