Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - I like you, Shia-san

Dex-chan lover
This comic is so fucking funny. I've really really enjoyed the transition from "the girl next door is older and has problems I don't understand and I'm intimidated by this" to "the girl next door is kind of a trainwreck." I think its doing a great job of capturing the feeling of growing up emotionally.

Dex-chan lover
Was shia at the basketball game to begin with and left before it started or without saying hi? I thoght we saw her from behind in one of the first panels.

This actually shows a bit of arrogance on Shia's part. She not only thinks he does everything for her but that she should decide if it is good or bad to be in a relationship with her.

Hopefully she now understands that Takun has made the decison that he likes her and wants to spend time with her for himself. It's not out of pity. He finds her a worthwhile human being. Now she has to decide what she wants.

I have a bad feeling this will not be a happy, easy to understand story from her on out. It feels like the whole point of this chapter was saying this is not like a disney movie.

Users who are viewing this thread